Connect with us! Paint the Trail PurplePaint the Trail PurplePaint the Trail Purple

Paint The Trail Purple

Help us to Paint the Trail Purple!

2021 Paint The Trail Purple Event

View the 2021 Event Gallery


Saturday October 9, 2021

Paint The Trail Purple is an incredibly exciting family-friendly event with a scenic atmosphere along the Schuylkill River Trail in Conshohocken, PA. This year, we are also adding a virtual option, so you can participate in our events from home, the gym, or anywhere in the world! PTTP aims to raise awareness and funds for pancreatic cancer research and support those affected by pancreatic cancer in the Greater Philadelphia Area.

PTTP 2021 - Registration Open

Click to Register!

As a participant of Paint The Trail Purple, you have not just one, but THREE EVENTS (each with in-person and remote options) to choose from when you register as an individual, join a team or create a team of your own!

PTTP Walk Run Ride

 

Pancreatic Cancer Cure Foundation logo

This is another Pancreatic Cancer Cure Foundation (PCCF) Event  
 Amy’s Ride/Run/Walk – Quakertown PA in May
Paint The Trail Purple – Conshohocken PA in October

Since 2015 PCCF has distributed more than $250,000.00 to fund the fight against pancreatic cancer.  Approximately 75% of this funding has gone towards translational and conceptual ‘out-of-the-box’ research at regional institutions and the remaining 25% supports compassionate care and patient programs at regional institutions.  Primary beneficiaries to date include Thomas Jefferson/Sidney Kimmel Cancer Center in Philadelphia, St. Luke’s Cancer Center in Upper Bucks County and Fox Chase Cancer Center also in Philadelphia.