Paint the Trail Purple
Join us at this non-competitive, relaxed-pace event!
When you participate in Paint The Trail Purple, you’re in for a great, festive, family and pet-friendly event that makes a real difference in the fight against pancreatic cancer. 100% of your registration, donation, or fundraising efforts will go to the out-of-the-box translational research and support programs for pancreatic cancer patients at Thomas Jefferson/Sidney Kimmel Cancer Center in Philadelphia, St. Luke’s Cancer Center in Upper Bucks County, and Fox Chase Cancer Center also in Philadelphia.
Help us Paint The Trail Purple! Help us fight pancreatic cancer!
Event Info Sheet
The event info sheet (RaceApp) is a quick look at all the most important details for the event (dates, times, deadlines, prices, etc). Keep this PDF handy to keep all the info you need in one spot!
Download Event Info Sheet IMAGE
Event Day Schedule
Date: September 10, 2022
- Registration Opens 8:30 AM
- Ride Start 9:30 AM
- Walk Start: 11 AM
- Run Start: 11:30 AM
Join us at this non-competitive, relaxed-pace event! Events are not timed, but feel free to join our Strava Club and share your results!
- 23-mile bike ride: 23-mile bike loop turns around at the historic National Memorial Arch, in Valley Forge National Park and back
- 5K run/5K walk: The 5K route is the same for running and walking. The 5K route travels to the intersection of the Schuylkill River Trail & Cross County Trail and back.
Virtual participants can complete their event(s) at any time that suits them. Virtual participants will have their shirts shipped to them.
- Spring Mill Trail Head of Schuylkill River Trail in Conshohocken, PA
98 Station Ave., Conshohocken, PA 19428
- Event Parking
- Courts at Spring Mill apartment complex – public spots
- Street parking
- Septa Spring Mill Station parking lot
- Strava Routes (download routes via app):
|Early Bird Discount||Regular – after 8/20||Event Day|
|Run / Walk||$30||$35||$35|
|Kids Under 16||Free||Free||Free|
Shirt Deadline – August 20, 2022, is the registration deadline to receive a short-sleeve tech shirt on the event day. All others will be shipped after the event, but everyone will get a shirt!
Virtual participants will have their shirts shipped to them.
- Kids under 16 must be accompanied by a parent/guardian for the event
- Shirt sizes (M/F): S-XXL